It all begins with isolation
We offer DNA extraction and RNA extraction in large scale, different volumes and of highest quality, based on different materials and samples.
We have many years of experience in DNA and RNA extraction in the scope of research as well as clinical studies.
Eurofins offers DNA / RNA extractions for the following tasks:
- Isolation of bacterial and viral DNA and RNA from cultures, lysates, whole blood, serum, plasma, urine and FTA cards
- Isolation of genomic DNA from different kind of human and veterinary samples, as from biofluids (e.g. blood samples), from buccal swabs and tissue samples (e.g. meat tissue, tumor tissue)
- Isolation of DNA and RNA from FFPE (Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded) tissue samples
- Isolation of RNA (total RNA, mRNA, miRNA) for example from blood samples and from tissue samples
- Isolation of RNA (total RNA, mRNA, miRNA) from leukocytes / leukocyte fractions (e.g. PBMCs)
Upon request we provide support in logistics, including collection and provision of sampling kits with appropriate collection containers, e.g.blood collection tubes.
All analyses are carried out by our ISO 9001:2008 certified and ISO 17025:2005 (D-PL-13372-01-00) accredited laboratories and can also be performed in compliance with GxP regulations.
DNA / RNA extraction and then...
In addition to the extraction of DNA and RNA, we offer the following services:
- Quantification of the extracted DNA and RNA by OD measurement (230nm, 260nm, 280nm), PicoGreen, Ribogreen or Real Time PCR
- DNA and RNA quality control via agarose gel electrophoresis (random samples or as requested for all samples) and by measuring the A260: A280 and A260: A230 OD ratios
- Quality control of RNA extraction via Bioanalyzer (RIN values)
- Normalisation of DNA and RNA samples to a defined concentration
- Aliquoting of DNA and RNA samples in specific reaction tubes and plates (cryotubes, microtiter plates and REMP plates) for the purpose of bio-banking and based on client-specific schemes
- Customer specific labelling of reaction tubes and plates, e.g. with barcode labels
- Isolation of blood cells (PBMC) from whole blood including hematologic analysis for quality control (e.g. cell count and differentiation)
- Aliquoting of any kinds of biofluids (e.g. plasma, whole blood, serum, urine, sputum) in specific reaction tubes and plates (cryotubes and microtiter plates) for the purpose of biobanking
- Upon request storage of samples at 4°C or -20°C
Upon request Eurofins provides support in logistics, including collection and provision of sampling kits with appropriate collection containers, like blood collection tubes.
All analyses are carried out by our ISO 9001:2008 certified and ISO 17025:2005 (D-PL-13372-01-00) accredited laboratories in compliance with GxP regulations.