Quote and Order Instructions
Note: the same process is used for submitting a quote request or an order.
2. Go to the gene order page
3. Select the format for submitting information, i.e. upload form, manual entry, or copy/paste (step 1 of order page)
4. Select specifications for order (step 2 of order page)
This information will apply to all genes in the group.
- Sequence Type
- Optimization Species
- Plasmid Preparation
- Other options
5. Enter Sequences (step 3 of order page)
- Enter sequences.
- Click analyze to allow GENEius to optimize your gene's sequence and analyze for complexity.
6. Finalize and Add Options (step 4 of order page)
- Add express service to any gene by clicking the checkbox.
- Add to cart
5. Checkout or Request a Quote
- To checkout, follow the online screens to enter your address and payment information.
- To request a quote, click on the “Quote” button in blue (next to the checkout button at the footer of the order page). If the price shows "n/a" in the cart, it means the order must be manually quoted due to complexity or another factor. Simply click the quote button to submit it as a quote.