Welcome to our new Gene Synthesis order platform. It is a much more robust and convenient ordering platform for genes.
- Allows ordering multiple genes at once.
- Allows all types of genes: Standard, Complex and Express Genes.
- If you order genes on a regular basis, you can save your "additional options" as a template which can be easily applied to future orders.
- You can add several templates to ensure that you have one template for each gene category you need.
How to use the new order page
- Select the entry format of your gene name and gene sequence:
- Single input: Select the number of genes and enter the information later directly on the page
- Copy&Paste: if you have a copy ready format of all your genes you can easily paste them in here
- File-Upload: use our Excel template to upload your sequences and names.
- Additional Options:
- Here you need to define all properties for your genes: optimisation required, restriction sites, subcloning vectors and plasmid preparation scale
- The Express service can now be applied to any gene including complex, subcloning and more.
- Click the Express checkbox in step 3 to apply express service to a gene.
- Please note that if the turnaround time for Express Genes does not start until after the quote is priced and final order submitted.
- All sequences will now be checked for complexities and in case of codon optimisation it will directly be optimised.
- Complex genes ussually require manual review before pricing is applied. Click the "Quote" button in the cart to submit complex genes for a price quote.
- Long genes, complex genes, and subcloning may require a manual price quote. You will notice "N/A" as the price in your cart. Simply click the quote button to submit the sequences for a price quote.
- You can check on your quotes in the My Quotes page.
- Quotes will be automatically updated on the website after review. Click accept quote to complete the order.
Email notification for gene optimisation
If you are logged in while entering your gene order you don't need to wait for GENEius to optimise your sequence. Our system will do that for you in the background and inform you via Email when the optimisation is successfully performed. The order will automatically be placed in your cart.