|A1, A2 ... or A1, B1 ... will be filled based on your plate layout choice
||Enter a unique sample name for each sample-containing well in the 96-well plate.
||Critical: you must provide a primer name. You can either:
- select the desired universal primer/'Premixed' from the dropdown
- Type in the name of the custom Primer to be synthesized
- Type in the name of the enclosed primer
- Type in the name of the Stored primer (please note that the name of the stored primer is case sensitive and should be typed in correctly to avoid any confusion).
|The entries in these fields depend on the Primer column:
- For 'premixed', stored or standard primers, Leave this empty.
- For ordering a custom primer synthesis, enter the sequence of the primer.
- For sent/enclosed primer, enter the barcode number (if applicaple) or leave empty. Caution: If you enter a sequence, the same will be ordered.
|information for upto 4 sequencing reactions for sample in each well. Follow the guidelines as described in the left.